In December 2015, TDR underwent an inspection by OFSTED and their report (as well as their previous reports from 2008 and 2013) are available to read using the links at the bottom of this page.
We received a grading of ‘Good’ across all strands of the inspection and the summary of the report is as follows:
- Clear and decisive leadership and management have led to swift improvements in quality, standards and outcomes.
- Outstanding partnerships and employer engagement result in the curriculum meeting local, regional, employers and apprentices needs.
- Apprentices develop very good skills, which help them to enjoy their work and develop their self- confidence, resulting in them achieving sustainable employment.
- Particularly good support, care and attention for apprentices enable a high proportion to make good progress in achieving their qualification and career goals.
- As a result of good on-the-job training, coaching and assessment, a very large majority of current apprentices make good or better progress.
- The proportion of apprentices successfully completing their qualification has improved quickly and is now good.