NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Job Title: Science Apprenticeship Tutor
Employment Term: Part time, Permanent
Hours of work: 21 hours per week, Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30am to 5pm (30 mins unpaid lunch break); Friday from 8:30am to 1:30pm
Salary: competitive depending upon experience and qualifications
Closing Date for Application: 07/04/2017
TDR is a leading source of advice, guidance, support and training for Engineering, Manufacturing, Science and Business Administration career opportunities. Our Apprenticeship programmes provide the most thorough grounding and strongest possible foundation for anyone committed to developing a rewarding career in STEM.
An opportunity has arisen for experienced Science Apprenticeship Tutor to join our Science Apprenticeship Team. The successful candidates will have industrial and/or educational experience, within the Science Sector. Teaching experience is required.
Job Purpose: to work with the Science Apprenticeship team members, employers and the Apprentices to deliver and facilitate the Science Apprenticeship Framework in accordance with the standards set by TDR, funding and awarding bodies.
Successful candidates will:
- Hold a minimum of a HNC or a degree in a science subject.
- Have experience of delivering level 3 BTEC Applied Science.
- Hold Teaching Qualifications.
- Good at Microsoft office software.
- Be flexible and self-motivated with a passion for learner achievement and a commitment to quality.
- Experience of delivering LATA (Laboratory and Associated Technical Activities).
- Health and Safety accreditation and Project Management Skills.
- Have up to date knowledge and experience of the Science industry.
This position is subject to a satisfactory DBS check. Salary is competitive depending upon experience and qualifications.
To apply for the Science Apprenticeship Tutor position please send your CV with letter of application to email@example.com or via post:
HR Department, TDR Training Ltd, Q1, Quorum Business Park, Benton Lane, Newcastle upon Tyne. NE12 8EX