TDR has been closely monitoring the development of the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak over recent days and weeks. We would like to ensure we provide clear advice on how visitors, staff and others can minimise the risk of spreading the virus and provide information about the measures that we have put in place at our centres and offices in response.
We are asking all learners, TDR employees and other visitors to complete a self- declaration form to identify their status in relation to COVID-19. Responses will dictate follow up actions, in order to ensure the health and wellbeing of everyone is of the highest priority.
As Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) continue to be provided we will respond accordingly, our current stance is:
- We will continue to run our programmes and courses as normally as possible
- We will follow all up-to-date advice from the Government, the NHS and Public Health England (PHE), developing our response as and when required to do so
- We will take great care to support learners, TDR employees, employers and other visitors to TDR.
- We will place up-to-date posters of the key points around our offices: in reception and staff areas, in other common areas and review rooms, and on notice boards
- We will clean door handles, balustrading and other common areas with disinfectant cleaner on a daily basis
- We will ensure soap dispensers and paper towels are frequently replenished in the bathrooms/toilet
To view Public Health England’s advice, please click the button below to download the PDF.