Job Title: Engineering Assessor / Tutor
Employment Term: Permanent
Positions: 2 available
Location: North East
Salary: £33k plus per annum
TDR is a leading source of advice, support and training for Engineering, Manufacturing and Science. Our Apprenticeship programmes provide the most thorough grounding and strongest possible foundation for anyone committed to developing a rewarding career in STEM.
We have an exciting new opportunity to work within the Apprenticeship Department. The successful candidate will work with apprentices and employers in the North East, take responsibility for the development of apprentices and support them through various aspects of their training.
The successful candidates will have excellent organisational skills along with experience of providing outstanding support for apprentices. They will be flexible, self-motivated and dedicated to apprentice achievement and quality.
We are looking for someone who can bring not just industry knowledge and experience, but who can impart life skills and teach the apprentices to be effective and invaluable members of their workforce.
- Have completed a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Engineering.
- Hold assessing qualification (or willing to work towards).
- Experience in training and mentoring apprentices.
- Have experience with Microsoft office software.
- Be flexible and self-motivated with a passion for learner achievement and a commitment to quality.
- Have an understanding of apprenticeship standards.
- Health and Safety accreditation and Project Management Skills.
These are full time, permanent position subject to a satisfactory DBS check. TDR is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults..
What will we offer you in return?
One of the biggest rewards of a career with TDR is taking part to our charitable objective to promote and provide learning and vocational education to local businesses and people in pursuit of employment in the fields of STEM.
You will also have access to a fantastic range of employee benefits and support for your personal and professional development. Benefit include:
- Company pension
- Life Assurance
- CPD annual allowance
- 30 hours a year to spend on CPD
- Free on-site parking
- A minimum of 25 days holiday per year, plus 8 Bank Holidays
- A maximum of 4 days additional holiday to reward long term service
To apply for the position, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org